Raise awareness! Eliminate stigma! Make a difference!
- One in five American adults and about 16 percent of youth under 18 years will experience a mental health disorder in any given year regardless of age, race, religion, gender, or economic status, and substance use disorders in Anne Arundel County are rising at an alarming rate.
- Arundel Lodge is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides treatment programs and services for more than 3,000 children, adults, and families annually, impacted by mental health and substance use disorders.
- Your support of Hope Re-imagined: ALL ABOARD! benefits community members and helps Arundel Lodge keep its doors open for community members in need. YOU will be associated with:
- Bringing community awareness to the matter of mental health disorders like bi-polar disorder, eating disorders, anxiety disorders, PTSD, depression, ADD, ADHD, OCD, schizophrenia, and substance use disorders—AND the endless possibilities for recovery that exist through treatment
- Fighting stigma that prevents individuals in our community from getting the help they need
- Making treatment available for more children, adults, and families in our community
- Spreading the word about Arundel Lodge—so that community members who need a place where they can feel welcomed, respected and cared for, know where to go
- Helping families who have lost hope experience “Hope Re-imagined”
Sponsor! Donate! Join us!
Contact Shelby Sharp 443-433-5900 ext. 5907 or [email protected]