Interested in becoming a sponsor?
2020 Hope Re-imagined: All Aboard to Hawaii!
On Saturday, October 10, 2020, Arundel Lodge held its first virtual gala! Guest joined us via Zoom for a virtual trip to Paradise and enjoyed bidding on fabulous auction items, live entertainment and many surprises from the comfort of their living rooms!
Whether we gather in person or join together virtually, our goal is to raise awareness, eliminate stigma, and make a difference in our community. Donors, sponsors, and guests raised more than $86,000 to help Arundel Lodge continue to serve the most vulnerable of our community. Most importantly, the funds will allow us to provide life-saving treatment to all members of our community working to overcome mental health and substance use disorders, many of whom could not otherwise afford it.
Thank you to our 2020 Event Sponsors!
"Hope Re-imagined: A Night in Havana" October 13, 2018
Thank you to our 2018 Event Sponsors!
"Hope Re-imagined: Esperida" September 30, 2017
- Donors, sponsors, and guests raised more than $75,000 at Arundel Lodge’s 3rd annual Hope Re-imagined Esperida gala held on September 30th at the Byzantium in Annapolis. More than $18,000 of the funds raised will support Arundel Lodge efforts to implement a comprehensive Veterans Treatment Program.
- The program will address among other things the unique employment needs of many returning veterans and include an Ecotherapy Program which integrates nature, group therapy, peer support, and trauma informed care and capitalizes on the camaraderie and small unit-size structure familiar to velerons.
"Hope Re-imagined: Kokua Luau" September 23, 2016
- On Friday, September 23, 2016 Arundel Lodgy hosted Hope Re-imagined Kokua Luau, a fundraiser benefiting community members impacted by mental health and substance use disorders, at the beautiful London Town and Gardens. The evening was spectacular as more than 150 guests watched the sun set over the Chesapeake Bay and enjoyed an authentic Hawaiian feast, silent and live auctions and a Hula dancing and fire knife show. Victor and Lynne Brick shared memories of Victor’s brother, John, who lived with schizophrenia. before his passing at the age of 62, and urged the crowd to support Arundel Lodge.
"Hope Re-imagined: Through Art November" 13, 2015
- On Friday, November 13th, over 130 guests joined us in celebrating “Hope Re-imagined Through Art,” benefitting Arundel Lodge’s Open Eye Gallery and Studio Art Program, along with other recovery programs. Sponsors and guests raised over $50,000 for community members working to overcome mental health and substance use disorders!
- Guests enjoyed cheesesteak spring rolls; pulled pork and Jack Daniels BBQ sliders; honey-drizzled brie, pecan and pear bruschetta; spicy crab bites with Thai curry sauce and other delectable treats, catered by Jimmy Duffy’s Catering of Philadelphia. The Starr’s Jazz Band entertained the crowd with soulful rhythms and Annapolis attorney, Joseph Gormley donated his time as auctioneer, motivating the crowd to meet several matching gifts during the live auction.
- Artwork created by Arundel Lodge artists was available for purchase. Colin Lacey, one of Arundel Lodge’s most prolific artists sold six pieces, which truly spoke to the spirit of the event, which aimed, among it goalso highlight clients’ talents, creativity and role as productive members of our community!